This year’s July 4th celebrations allowed the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community to use their recently built new mosque, Masjid Mubarak (House of Blessings). It was the first time the community was able to use the building for this purpose which allowed for an assortment of activities to be held. The barbecue was open to the general public, among which a number of political delegates were in attendance, as well as residents from in and around the neighborhood. An endless supply of food and cold drinks catered to the attendees of that sweltering 4th of July Thursday, people got to enjoy delicious hamburgers and hotdogs, washing them down with ice cold soda drinks.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!