As millions across the country prepare their grills for this year’s Memorial Day Weekend, we thought it would be a good opportunity to remind everyone of some simple barbecue safety tips. For example, always keep an eye on the grill. Another tip: don’t throw gasoline or entire cans of lighter fluid onto the grill. We know these rules might seem complicated at first.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!