The traveling Cochon 555 competition made its annual stop in Chicago on Sunday and once again the event, which we call Porkapalooza, took place at the lovely Four Seasons Hotel. This year, the competitors included Kevin Hickey of Allium, the excellently named Cosmo Goss of Publican Quality Meats, Matthias Merges of Yusho, Ryan Poli of Tavernita and Joshua Adams of June. As always, each chef used a different heritage breed of pig and prepared five different “bites.”
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!