We’re all taught at an early age (sometimes the hard way) never to play with fire. It’s hot, it’s dangerous, and quickly, it can get out of control. Of course we need fire to heat our homes and to cook our food, so it’s important to learn how to do so without causing a major catastrophe. Unfortunately, not everyone gets this message.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!