Using a charcoal chimney for super-hot cooking: Lots of top chefs prefer to cook steaks over a super-hot, 1500 degree fire. You can do this too, by starting your charcoal in the charcoal chimney, but having the chimney resting on the bottom of your kettle grill, over a vent. Then, when the coals are ready, don’t dump them out, just set your grate ON TOP OF the chimney. Your cooking area will be small, but the temperature will be SUPER hot. Enjoy. Flip frequently.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!