It’s down to the wire: you have a LOT of wings to eat this Sunday and you’ve been looking forward to it for weeks. It’s time to learn a party trick — actually, an impressive series of party tricks from our dude Patrick “Deep Dish” Bertoletti, #2 world-ranked competitive eater. If he can take down 53 HDBs in 10 minutes (that would be hot dogs and buns, and he can), watch him strip a wing of its precious meat like someone who knows what he’s doing. As in, four pounds in eight minutes.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley
3 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Outdoor Pizza Pan By Paige Kelley
The crust cooks to crispy perfection, the cheese bubbles...
- White BBQ Sauce By Paige Kelley
Send To Mobile
Add to Menu
Add to Shopping List
- Grilled Peppers By Paige Kelley
what you need
each yellow, orange and red pepper
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer By Paige Kelley
This meat tenderizer has 48 stainless steel razor sharp...
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini By Paige Kelley Ingredients 3 zucchini 3 tablespoons butter, softened 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon...
- Updates & Free Giveaways!